HELPDESK REQUEST TRACKER
The ICTS Help Desk is the first line of support for all IT related queries. The Help Desk staff have a broad range of knowledge which enables them to provide a speedy response to the different user requests.All customer issues are important to ICTS and the Help Desk strives to resolve them in a timely manner.
Helpdesk manages requests through the Request Tracker System where faults are logged in and then assigned to the relevant technicians who then solve the problems.Helpdesk also provides walk-in services to students, staff and third parties.
The Request Tracker System can be accessed by either typing into your url :https://rt.nust.ac.zw/
Logging onto the Request Tracker
1. Open your web browser eg Mozilla Firefox or chrome.
2. Type in this url : rt.nust.ac.zw
3. You will see a login page. Use the same login credentials you use when you login to your machine or to your NUST email.
Other ways of reporting faults to the Helpdesk
1. Call helpdesk on extension 3400 or 2400 to report your problem, you will get assistance from the ICTS helpdesk.
- After that you will receive an email showing the ticket number as soon as your ticket is created and assigned to the IT personnel who will attend to your problem.
- You will receive an email showing the ticket number. The service will be rendered as soon as possible.